All-State Choir Performance

Seniors+Mateo+Candelaria+%28top+left%29%2C+Iman+Taylor+%28top+right%29%2C+Vivianne+Lee+%28bottom+left%29%2C+and+Manuel+Lopez+Vega+%28bottom+right%29.+

Seniors Mateo Candelaria (top left), Iman Taylor (top right), Vivianne Lee (bottom left), and Manuel Lopez Vega (bottom right).

Valeria Acosta Vallecillo, AME Editor

On January 22, 2022 the Colorado All-State Choir will be performing at the Buell Theater in the Denver Performing Arts Complex at 4 Pm. The choir consists of singers from all over the state after holding auditions in October of 2021. 

Rangeview seniors Iman Taylor, Manuel Lopez Vega, Mateo Candelaria, and Vivianne Lee passed the auditions and will be performing.  

Director of Vocal Music Mr. Laguana said, “Auditioning for the All-State choir can be very stressful. The process includes a solo art song and a technical section. Over 1200 students auditioned and Rangeview was fortunate to have four students selected. There are three choirs; Treble, Bass/Tenor, and Mixed Choir and we have a representative in each group. ”

Laguana wants to celebrate this huge accomplishment and extends the invitation to all choir students, friends, or family to attend the performance.  

“The pieces that they will perform are of the collegiate level and includes languages such as English, German, Latin Russian, Zulu, and Ndebele. They will work with 500 students from around the state and will perform their works in a culminating concert on January 22, ” he added.

Check out the tickets you can get here:

General Admission Tickets: $18 

Livestream Tickets: $18 

• Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. (At home from your own device and cannot watch after the fact)